Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life has been such a roller coaster as i continue to write this post 3 years later in the November of 2012. I found an amazing man and am engaged to him. I feel most positive and i feel like he brings out the best in me. I guess true Love makes you feel oddly cheezy, responsible,crazy, mature and deeply understanding all at once. I've had a rough 3 years with my career and relationships. But God doesn't put you through things you can't handle. I feel I have grown greatly. To forgive and accept you made a mistake is the first step to closure. However, there are times things still look unfair and unjust to you, things that we must learn to gloss over. I learnt how easy it was to hate and harbor hate, but it's funny how it only hurt me. To smile and forgive, pray and love people...is far more easier and fulfilling. I feel like I am not only learning, but implementing and feel liberated doing so. Srikanth is a breath of fresh air in my life. A mix of all the amazing men I've known...my dad.. my brother and a little something new. He has the most beautiful mind , sharp, practical, earthy and raw. He stands on his own, is made up entirely of his own hard work. I respect him more than anything. I truly feel he understands and is wise beyond years. I hope I can add to his life like he adds to mine. I am thoroughly excited for the wedding, and the life I spend with him.

No comments: